- The smokesabre is a major step forward in the design of smoke detector testers.
- All other pressurized aerosol smoke alarm testers have the inherent drawback that, if misused, they have harmful residue on the casing and/or inside the chamber of the detector.
- This residue can discolor the detector plastic, can attract dust, affect sensitivity and, in some cases, leads to corrosion, cracking or even complete failure of the detector.
- Residue occurs when testing aerosols are used too close to the detector, or smoke alarm, despite instructions not to do so.
Chai tạo khói Hochiki Smoke Sabre
• More tests per can
• Faster detector activation and clearing
• Lowest cost per test
• The end of harmful residue- risk is designed out with the sabre
• Silicon free testing
• Eco-responsibility- 100% bio-degradable sabre, ozone friendly, no CFCs and GWP free propellant
• Detector manufacturer endorsement
• UL and ULC Listing
• 2.6oz can