- The Hochiki HPS-SA-EX/WP Explosion Proof Manual Pull Station is a single action, UL listed fire alarm initiating device. With a UL rating of class I groups B (hydrogen), C and D; class II groups E, F and G; class III and an outdoor rating of type 4X, this station offers unmatched placement flexibility. The 2 sets of Form “C” (NO/C/NC) contacts are rated for 10 Amps at 120/ 240 VAC. The HPS-SA-EX/WP has an easily identifiable pull down lever and contains an integral break glass rod carrier.
- The unit is a high quality manual fire alarm box constructed entirely of a high strength metal die-cast alloy with a low profile and rounded edges to fit most design applications. All components are prepainted or have plated surfaces to inhibit corrosion. Noncorroding screw terminals are provided for wire connections to the HPS-SA-EX/WP.
- The HPS-SA-EX/WP is manufactured in conformance with the standards set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- The HPS-SA-EX/WP has a white pull down lever in its center. Pulling down the lever latches it into place. The HPS-SA-EX/WP’s normally open contact switch is shorted causing an alarm on the fire initiating loop. The pull down lever can not be reset unless the correct key is inserted into the manual fire alarm box lock and the unit is opened. The latching lever can then be restored to its normal position.
- When the HPS-SA-EX/WP is being reset and has a glass break rod installed, all debris must be removed prior to installing another rod to ensure the unit will close and lock securely.
Hộp báo cháy khẩn cấp chống nổ Hochiki HPS-SA-EX/WP
- Compatible with all Hochiki Control Panels
- Rugged die-cast housing
- UL rated class I group B (hydrogen) C&D, class II groups E,F,G, class III, NEMA 4X
- Weather Proof
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Latching alarm levers
- Screw Terminals 12-22 AWG
- Key-locked reset
- Optional glass break rod
- DPDT Contacts
Chưa có đánh giá nào.